I stumbled upon a “21 Questions with a Blogger” tag and thought I would give this a whirl. While the questions are not deeply intuitive, I figured this would be a fun way to share a little about myself with you all.
- What is your current fashion obsession? I’m currently obsessed with minimalistic style. Since it’s May and ridiculously hot outside, I automatically go for a nice pair of dark wash jeans or shorts, a crisp, white t-shirt, and skin tone sandals. However, I can never leave the house without a pair of sunglasses! I also believe everyone should own a trench coat at some point in their lifetime.
- What are you wearing today? …well, dark wash skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and black sandals. 🙂
- Hair? What kind of questions are these. Anyway, I tend to lean towards hairstyles that require very little maintenance, since I’m always on the go. And fun fact, I’ve never dyed my hair before, but I did chop off 12 inches way back in 2015 (that was something). Right now my hair is shoulder length with light layers framing my face.
- Do you nap a lot? I’d say it depends on the day. My family would probably tell you otherwise.
- Why is today special? It’s another day I get to spend with my family! It’s also Saturday of Memorial Day weekend…spending the time appreciating what I have, and being thankful for those who provide this freedom to do so.
- What would you like to learn to do? I’ve definitely always wanted to learn how to code HTML and other softwares. I think it’s a valuable skill that anyone can pick up with determination and online classes.
- What’s for dinner today? Most likely something straight from the Weber grill.
- What are you listening to right now? Volare by Dean Martin.
- What is your favorite weather? Fall–when the leaves change color, but before you have to rake them.
- What’s the last thing you bought? Honestly, an iced coffee.
- What are your essentials when traveling? On flights, I always try to pack according to comfort. I will wear a short sleeve shirt then a cardigan over that, with a light raincoat and comfortable flats. You never know what the plane cabin’s temperature will be, so it’s wise to prepare for all conditions. I also always have my own pair of headphones and a book.
- What’s your style? Minimalistic, effortless, and classic.
- What is your most challenging goal right now? Transitioning from my busy school schedule to the less demanding summer schedule.
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Either a townhouse in New York City or Boston, or a house in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California (they have the cutest cottage-style homes).
- Favorite vacation spot? Ocean City, New Jersey.
- Name the things you cannot live without? My family and friends, my phone, books, music, and comedy.
- How was your childhood? Hilarious. I wish I could have documented all the shenanigans my parents, my two younger sisters, and I got into so I could write a book one day.
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? An iced coffee or my dog, since he can never sit still.
- What are you most excited for? The future.
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? The French Riviera.
- Which countries have you visited? Mexico and Jamaica. However, in less than two weeks I’ll be in Ireland!
If you made it this far, I applaud you.