My role as an intern was solely based upon communications practices and social media management. In this post, I have listed the various projects that I was involved in as an intern with Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania, and working on 2InspirePa.
- CISPA Site Expansion Press Release
- Lee Rouson Speaker Event Press Release
- Pastries With Santa Press Release
- #GivingTuesday Press Release, which was published in PRLog.
- #2InspirePa 2017 Positive Messaging Campaign Press Release
- 2017 Nonprofit Innovation Awards Press Release
Letter to the Editor
2InspirePa 2017 Positive Messaging Campaign
Social Media Analytics
- CISPA to Participate in The Extraordinary Give
- 2016 Starbucks Opportunity for Youth Grant
- Increase in Graduation Rates calls for Increase in the Standard of Education
- Grad Rates Rise, Along with our Commitment to Education
- CISPA staff members answer why charity work and donating to our local communities is important.
- Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania Exceeds Expectations at 2016 Extra Give.
- #2InspirePa Continues Teen Positive Messaging Campaign
- Help End the Dropout Crisis with CISPA on #GivingTuesday
- CISPA Helps Santa Deliver the Magic of the Holiday Season
- Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania Announced as 2017 Finalist